Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
2,644 Posts
Our geese didnt come out til after shooting time too. we had a group of 40 try to land in the decoys while we were standing in them picking them up.....4 min after shooting time and they are landing in the decoys :mad2: :mad2:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hunted water this mourning. maybe slept in to late but managed a couple. This evening didn't see anything until late also.

G

·
we got back to da truck after shooting time and had 3 fly right over us easy within range,,,they all came out flying at da last minute,,,,,nice shooting hatch:claphands:

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by missionhunter
we got back to da truck after shooting time and had 3 fly right over us easy within range,,,they all came out flying at da last minute,,,,,nice shooting hatch:claphands:
Jason I shot like CRAP!:toilet::mad2: But I have a good place to hunt so I got to redeem myself a little...;)

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
:whistle:

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
Mallards mixed with the geese blocks .....those mallards are aggresive

G

·
Originally posted by Hatch
Originally posted by missionhunter
Jason I shot like CRAP!:toilet::mad2: But I have a good place to hunt so I got to redeem myself a little...;)
yes you do mark,,,VERY nice place,,,congrats on da killlz today bro:eek::

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Headed to the souf zone here in a couple weeks for about 6 days. Hopefully they are down that way by then and not already in Arky land. Buddy killed the sneek on some snows couple days ago, so they are already showing up down there.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Nice work hatch. :kewlpics:

·
2,644 Posts
Originally posted by kgdog
Mallards mixed with the geese blocks .....those mallards are aggresive
Hey Kdog when I said mallards were aggressive it was about mixing decoys in a FIELD where they FEED, NOT about where they loaf on WATER

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Hatch,
You been up to Thomas Hill Lake lately? Heard they have really picked up a pile of geese. I believe it cause they are everywhere around my house. Could have shot my 2 tonight while I was in my yard feeding the dogs. They were flying all over the place and they were LOW

1 - 20 of 35 Posts