Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today did a little power scouting (from the seat of the chevy) The geese are really starting to pile up around here. Seem like all seen today were relating to big open bodies of water.

So made some phone calls and got permission on a good looking spot tonight.

I predict geese will die by weeks end.

·
King of Callaway
42,797 Posts
:claphands: Been waiting on them feathered buggers, hope they start piling in cause I got a 7 day break coming up :woot:

·
King of Callaway
42,797 Posts
[rquote=1503649&tid=104919&author=doublelunger]I seen 100 times more geese today that yesterday they are moving on in:claphands::claphands:[/rquote]

:thinking: May be good to hit the River in a few days

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[rquote=1503658&tid=104919&author=fishshooter][rquote=1503649&tid=104919&author=doublelunger]I seen 100 times more geese today that yesterday they are moving on in:claphands::claphands:[/rquote]

:thinking: May be good to hit the River in a few days [/rquote]
Deep snow up here, once this storm gets east they will prolly be catchin a tailwind and headin yer way. :shrug:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Looks like ole dbl lunger is hooled and turnin into a quackhead. Ahhh the darkside is spreadin. You know its gettin worse when you look even at the smallest piece of water to see if any birds are in their. Loven it for sure.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1503891&tid=104919&author=Doubleshot75]anyone seeing new birds in the East Centeral/ St. Louis area?[/rquote]

I work in Chesterfield/town&Country, havent seen the new birds here yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts