Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that gateway has a sale after christmas to clear out the hunting stuff. Has anyone ever gone? when is it and are their anygood savings?:banana:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,796 Posts
Send me your credit card and I'll go for ya Reb.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
They had some crazy deals last year...

Hopefully 10pointer will see this and chime in! :wave:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:woot::woot::woot: They do some great things for MWT also......... Tell them we say thanks for their support........ :claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Their stock on guns and lots of other stuff has been pretty unpredictable this year. There were rumors of them going out of business at one point but I heard it wasn't true.

Nice guys who work up there, a couple knowledgable guys at the gun counter.

Heard on the radio they are or were having a big Weatherby gun sale. Was tempting for sure....

·
1,050 Posts
today was super busy at the store and we have had alot of folks asking about the big decoy sale. Its coming thats for sure and if i had to guess it will be around a month from now. The decoys usually are sold at cost, but im not 100% sure about this year but id bet it would be the same this year.

i sell guns up there and really work the whole store but there were alot of distributor backups and with the election things were alot harder to get gun wise.

we arent goin anywhere just had to clear out all the junk that was sitting around for years, this spring or so theres gonna be alot more stuff in after all the buying shows, it takes time but its coming. The store really needed a good cleansing and now we can work with a clean slate so to speak.

If you guys have any questions let me know....and ill be sure to post here when the sale will go down :D

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Originally posted by 10pointer
today was super busy at the store and we have had alot of folks asking about the big decoy sale. Its coming thats for sure and if i had to guess it will be around a month from now. The decoys usually are sold at cost, but im not 100% sure about this year but id bet it would be the same this year.

i sell guns up there and really work the whole store but there were alot of distributor backups and with the election things were alot harder to get gun wise.

we arent goin anywhere just had to clear out all the junk that was sitting around for years, this spring or so theres gonna be alot more stuff in after all the buying shows, it takes time but its coming. The store really needed a good cleansing and now we can work with a clean slate so to speak.

If you guys have any questions let me know....and ill be sure to post here when the sale will go down :D
What is going on with the Wby gun sale?

I have just started looking for the Wby MkV Ultra lightweight in 300 wby mag. It doesn't show it on the web site but you can get the ultra lightweight in a dark black sythetic stock as well as the desert tan. I want the dark black.....

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
layouts

Originally posted by 10pointer

do the sell the layouts at cost during the sale also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts