Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Moultrie 5.0 MP game cam. model number is CDC-5.0 Camera comes with a 1 GB card 175 sheets of picture paper, and a cannon pixma ip6220d photo printer. selling everything for $150 this camera has been used one time and has everything with it. Isnt even a month old.

[file]84566[/file]

· Registered
655 Posts
I got to spend some money AND make the wife happy. She takes the cards to walmart and prints them, she really wanted the printer, and I get another game cam!:D Probably take the bushnell I just got back to walmart though:whinging: It takes really nice pics.

· Registered
900 Posts
in all honestly im a photo department manager at walmart and any type of mini printer is too expensive cheaper to go places like walmart or walgreens or wherever and make prints because ink and paper gets expensive

my :02:

Brad

· Registered
655 Posts
[rquote=1511530&tid=105392&author=brad7623]in all honestly im a photo department manager at walmart and any type of mini printer is too expensive cheaper to go places like walmart or walgreens or wherever and make prints because ink and paper gets expensive

my :02:

Brad[/rquote]
Oh she won`t do them all, it`ll just be real nice when she gets a good pic., and wants to make a print rather than run to walmart. Plus he`s including a bunch of paper.

· Registered
282 Posts
[rquote=1511180&tid=105392&author=90acres]I'm thinking that means 'sold pending funds'[/rquote]

ahh yeah that would make sense if I thought about it.....:stickfight:

· Registered
282 Posts
[rquote=1511412&tid=105392&author=bowrookie]I got to spend some money AND make the wife happy. She takes the cards to walmart and prints them, she really wanted the printer, and I get another game cam!:D Probably take the bushnell I just got back to walmart though:whinging: It takes really nice pics.[/rquote]

I have one of these and they take good pictures to ...... :banana-man-yeah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.