Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
You mean my 4 doe and 1 buck did'nt even get our team an honorable mention,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm going to the administration with this one:soapbox: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by henry
You mean my 4 doe and 1 buck did'nt even get our team an honorable mention,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm going to the administration with this one:soapbox: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:cheers::cheers:
I already tried that one Henry------They told me something along the lines of taking flying lessons and something else that I could not quite make out.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by MUHunter
Hey thanks for bring that back to the top PMAN!!!!

:banana::dancin::banana::dancin:
Its been on the top all along---one of the few threads that didn't go Bye Bye-during the big crash-----:cheers:

You just wanted to glut a little more didn't ya?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I dont think gutpile will carry any one this year if you all get the contest going like I have been reading it.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by MUHunter
Originally posted by Plasticman

You just wanted to glut a little more didn't ya?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
not at all.....:wave:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Good season for lots of our members last year----:cheers:

I do think that Gutpiles nice Bow kill was one of the best for the year----I know he was very happy with it as he should have been.
I know the little doe that I took tasted mighty fine!

·
5,632 Posts
I've been skunked for the last two years. But I'm on a tear this year! Got my turk this spring...Whitetail, watch out!

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by DanF
Ernie...my boy Sean took his second doe last year...2 years, 2 shots, 2 kills...I was so proud I woulda eaten leather!!!
THAT-----Makes it all worth while my Friend!:cheers:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Gutpile
Thanks for the kind words Pman. Alwyshntn also had a dandy bowkill. We both had a little heartache at the beginning of the season.

GP
GP---There were several nice deer taken last year---but Your's sticks in my mind as being one of the top ones taken by our members-----Again--Nice Buck for sure!:cheers:

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,901 Posts
Thanks, access to good land makes all the difference. Luckily the spot I took this buck avoided the bulldozer so I think I will get to hunt it again...:banana:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.