Fuzzy Stems....

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by Mailman, May 25, 2009.

1. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Pulled the card on my Moultrie yesterday. Its been out for just over a month. I had 1502 pics on it. Battery still read 66% life. The bucks are sprouting their racks for this coming year and the does are really ready to pop. I thought that I would have some fawn pics but I think momma is keeping them away from the "candy" of the A&H salt lick.... until they are off the milk anyway.

[file]58409[/file]

[file]58407[/file]

[file]58405[/file]

[file]58403[/file]

2. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    more

[file]58413[/file]

[file]58411[/file]

3. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    3 more

[file]58415[/file] [file]58417[/file] [file]58419[/file]

I think that last one may have a family out there somewhere. Looks like she is pretty trim and healthy.

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Thanks for sharing these MM :cheers:

5. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Stover
    Hey MM!:wave: Mrs and I saw 4 boys running last Thursday evening. One was wider than da ears da rest wer pretty hard to make out. But it was a pretty site. Itold them ta head up 135 ta your place iffin dey wanted ta be safe eh!:D

6. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1274951&tid=89232&author=Snowman]Hey MM!:wave: Mrs and I saw 4 boys running last Thursday evening. One was wider than da ears da rest wer pretty hard to make out. But it was a pretty site. Itold them ta head up 135 ta your place iffin dey wanted ta be safe eh!:D[/rquote]

:rof2::hysterical::rof2::hysterical:

7. CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER Active Member

:cheers:Nice pic`s mm thanks for posting up:claphands:

8. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1274951&tid=89232&author=Snowman]Hey MM!:wave: Mrs and I saw 4 boys running last Thursday evening. One was wider than da ears da rest wer pretty hard to make out. But it was a pretty site. Itold them ta head up 135 ta your place iffin dey wanted ta be safe eh!:D[/rquote]

I ran out of gas for the mower Saturday afternoon and headed into Stover and thought I'd stop by but figured you were out on the road selling your services.