Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I once had stickers all over a vehicle, pushing this or that waterfowl company, organization and simple duck stickers. I got checked by the man more times than I have fingers while I owned that vehicle. Once I was even checked in my driveway when I pulled in after a hunt. After I ridded my life of that vehicle I declined to place any more stickers on the next hunting wagon. Not once since I stopped driving a sticker laden vehicle have I been checked. Not that I have anything to hide from the law but sometimes a fella just wants to get home instead of having someone snoop through all of their gear. No more stickers for me on a hunting vehicle, I just want to look like the average person driving down the road.

·
Registered
69,536 Posts
I've had stickers of all types on my back window of my trucks over the years. Right now I have a Missouriwhitetail.com, Ducks Unlimited, Quail Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, National Rifleman Association and a Red White and Blue Browning Buckmark. I haven't been stopped by the man in 44 years of driving.

I figure if you want stickers and you can get a nice one at a great price go for it. The stickers helps other hunters on the road identify me as one of their own kind without even speaking.

Nothing wrong with passing on a good buy to your friends that are interested.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Well swampy, i sport a team benelli, TeamBDM(BIG STICKER), national du, du head, soon to be bowtech archery, and victory arrows sticker on my truck. Only been checked once while in it, and thats b/c i know the conservation agent and he just stopped to see if i killed any ducks. (Technically i guess he didn't "check" me.) Guess you must just do a lotta killin and the word has got out in your town!!:sniper:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,104 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
Well swampy, i sport a team benelli, TeamBDM(BIG STICKER), national du, du head, soon to be bowtech archery, and victory arrows sticker on my truck. Only been checked once while in it, and thats b/c i know the conservation agent and he just stopped to see if i killed any ducks. (Technically i guess he didn't "check" me.) Guess you must just do a lotta killin and the word has got out in your town!!:sniper:
Nah, Tom just has that shifty/guilty look about him. :hysterical::rof2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
course, it probably helps that the local opposum cop knows all of us and realizes that if he checks you he will probably find a violation and he doesn't want any hard feelings:rof2:

you look like an outdoors ho in that pimpin truck of yours.:D

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Originally posted by Swampy
I once had stickers all over a vehicle, pushing this or that waterfowl company, organization and simple duck stickers. I got checked by the man more times than I have fingers while I owned that vehicle. Once I was even checked in my driveway when I pulled in after a hunt. After I ridded my life of that vehicle I declined to place any more stickers on the next hunting wagon. Not once since I stopped driving a sticker laden vehicle have I been checked. Not that I have anything to hide from the law but sometimes a fella just wants to get home instead of having someone snoop through all of their gear. No more stickers for me on a hunting vehicle, I just want to look like the average person driving down the road.
I had the same problems. If just doesn't stand out anymore.

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
course, it probably helps that the local opposum cop knows all of us and realizes that if he checks you he will probably find a violation and he doesn't want any hard feelings:rof2:
That and the extra work of writing tickets...

:rof2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel

can 1 say carpul tunnel:peepwall:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel

can 1 say carpul tunnel:peepwall:

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
them things are about gawdy IMO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts