Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have two Knight rifles, #1 Knight 54 cal Black Knight, Brown composite TH stock150 shipped. #2 Knight MK-85 50 Caliber, with Bushnell 3x9 lite sight scope, with redfield mounts $175 shipped. Both in excellent shape

The 50 caliber Knight is sold

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes with wood blocks that are designed for that purpose and no damage to the rifle, do you think any one in his right mind would put the barrel in a medal vice? I'm polish but not stupid. LOL:eek:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BB14 if you think there is a possibility you would want one later, let me know which of the two and I could hold it as I am in no hurry. They both are excellent shooters. Lou

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
Could you explain to me what the Bushnell 3x9 lite sight scope does? Are the cross hairs lighted? Or does it just doesn't weigh much? I may be interested in that whole unit. Also are all the supplies that are needed to hunt with still available. I am a total beginner to this muzzle loading thing. Thinking about checking it out.

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
I sent ourway 7 an email with the same questions so I hope he responds. I'm still a little leary of trying out this smoke pole thing. Don't know if I'm wasteing my money if I do buy one. But it will give me more time in the woods after that 30 point buck...eh?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knight

Mailman, yes it is in great shape. Shoots very well. I have so many Muzzle loaders I am down sizing. The light sight has a red iluminated dot in the center of the cross hairs when the switch is pushed. Yes everything is and will be available for years to come. While muzzle loaders require cleaning they are a lot of fun to shoot. Any questions can be answered right here on the sight as well as other as I sent in the e-mail. Lou

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
Thanks for the info on the rifle. I have returned to you an e-mail with a couple of questions. I'll be out of town until Saturday night so if you have any answers just post them and I will get back with you. Thanks again, Mailman

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
Alrighty then......done deal. Got me a muzzle loader coming my way. You guys that shoot already be ready for an onslaught of dumb questions from a newbe. Sounds funny for a 58 year old guy calling himself a newbe. You guys are going to teach this old dog a couple of new tricks.:banana::cheers::banana:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Alrighty then......done deal. Got me a muzzle loader coming my way. You guys that shoot already be ready for an onslaught of dumb questions from a newbe. Sounds funny for a 58 year old guy calling himself a newbe. You guys are going to teach this old dog a couple of new tricks.:banana::cheers::banana:
Ok newbe dog...let the questions roll!!! And welcome to MLing...Old feller like yoself oughta like things the old way...hehehe. It really is fun, gotta clean up after shootin, but well worth the time. Plus, like ya said, ya get another week of huntin!!!

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
Just helping out a terrific guy by bumping this post back to the top. Lou will not steer you wrong. If he says it is in excellent shape it is. I can't wait to use mine next season. This .54 caliber should be a great one for deer. This is a real good deal.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

Mailman thanks for the vote of confidence. As you said and I will say it again the 54 is a very good shooter, and 54's are no longer offered by alot of companies. I use to shoot it with a 325 grain speer 50 caliber bullet in a purple sabot, and with the sale of the 54, the bullets and sabots will go with it. I am going to have a yard sale in my developement, along with a few shotguns I will sell them. I just upgraded all my scopes to Vari-X III Leupolds. With the move to my new home I went and sold so much stuff that I accumilated over the years, Still have two Gun safes full of firearms, more than I can shoot, but keep me busy, with retirement. I visit the range 2 times a week atleast. I have been helping the farmers cull some of the herd of so many deer on crop damage permits, we have permits to kill 65 deer, they are so over populated here, I have taken 11 already, and they go to an organization that provides food for the hungry. So there is no waste. I have been taking them out to or better than 300 yards with the new 243 I had pictured on the forum. To let you know how over poulated the deer are each Hunter is allowed a bag limit of 30 Doe and 6 Buck during the upcomming season.:soapbox: Lou

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.