Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3X9X40 Vari XII Leupold Scope, Has burn mark on botom from being on a ML'er, However the mounts cover most of it. If you can live with it, other than that it perfect in all other aspects. $175.00 Shipped

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
I want it ourway. Put it on hold for me and send me a U2U with contact and payment information.

Thank you.

Parker

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deal

It's a Deal Send postal Money order to Louis M. Vello, 8 Walnut pt. Lane, Millville Delaware. 19970. Also please furnish your address. I will pack it and have it ready to go. Did you know that Leupold is one of the few scope makers that guarantees the scope for life even if you are not the original owner, I just thought I would pass that information on to you. That is why I buy only Leupold scopes Selling this one to get a 4.5-14 to put on a new 243 encore barrel. Lou

·
just a no body
15,620 Posts
& just think not but a couple of days ago a guy was looking to spend $175 on a scope & he did'nt think he could of afforded a leuapold

that would of been a match made in heaven.
but congrats Parker on scoreing on a good deal

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Durn IT anyways.....I went down yesterday to mow my place and just got back. A day late and $175 short.....that's me. Parker you got a deal.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,286 Posts
I should have looked this morning. If I did, I would have gotten it and then went and bought a rifle to put it on.:rotfl:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Lou,

Thank you very much for the sale. I got the scope today. I've never had a peice of glass that good. Never had a scope that I looked through that was as clear at 9 power as at 3!

I'm excited about getting it on my 30-06 and getting after a big boy this fall!

Thanks! Great packaging and shipping too. :cheers:

Vince

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vince, glad you are satisfied, Good Luck with it. I use nothing but Leupolds, cost more but worth it. With leupold if something ever happens to one of their scopes whether you are the original owner they will repair it free. Great company

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.