Frustrated

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by deerslayer75, May 21, 2009.

1. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    I was told tonight that I would not be receiveing a scholarship that i was told was passed by the st. louis delta waterfowl chapter for many reasons a few I can understand. But one really bugged me to no end. People from this board undermined me. For this I do not understand. If you cant tell me face to face you are a coward.period. I dont know names but if you read this because for never meeting me I dont understand how you can say things about me that you have no idea about.

2. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo

3. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
  4. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271184&tid=89009&author=mrb]Man. what a bite......... send me some more details if you would be so kind....

mrb@missouriwhitetails.com[/rquote]

email coming

5. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Sure doesn't seem like something people from this board who have never met you would do. :confused: You sure you got the facts straight? I'm not saying that everyone on here is a bunch of angels :innocent: but it doesn't make sense that folks would do that.

6. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271208&tid=89009&author=Gamegetter]Sure doesn't seem like something people from this board who have never met you would do. :confused: You sure you got the facts straight? I'm not saying that everyone on here is a bunch of angels :innocent: but it doesn't make sense that folks would do that. [/rquote]

110% sure

7. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271184&tid=89009&author=mrb]Man. what a bite......... send me some more details if you would be so kind....

mrb@missouriwhitetails.com[/rquote]
    mrb email sent

8. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

[rquote=1271164&tid=89009&author=deerslayer75]I was told tonight that I would not be receiveing a scholarship that i was told was passed by the st. louis delta waterfowl chapter for many reasons a few I can understand. But one really bugged me to no end. People from this board undermined me. For this I do not understand. If you cant tell me face to face you are a coward.period. I dont know names but if you read this because for never meeting me I dont understand how you can say things about me that you have no idea about.[/rquote]

What do you mean by "undermined me"?

9. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    How can folks posting something on here impact a scholarship?

10. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271217&tid=89009&author=SNA2STL][rquote=1271164&tid=89009&author=deerslayer75]I was told tonight that I would not be receiveing a scholarship that i was told was passed by the st. louis delta waterfowl chapter for many reasons a few I can understand. But one really bugged me to no end. People from this board undermined me. For this I do not understand. If you cant tell me face to face you are a coward.period. I dont know names but if you read this because for never meeting me I dont understand how you can say things about me that you have no idea about.[/rquote]

What do you mean by "undermined me"?[/rquote]

basically that i shouldnt get it for non true reasons

11. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271218&tid=89009&author=htredneck]How can folks posting something on here impact a scholarship?[/rquote]

members on here and on the chapter

12. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Well that pretty much just SUCKS!!!!!!

13. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

BTW, wasn't me...

14. deerslayer75

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1271222&tid=89009&author=SNA2STL]Well that pretty much just SUCKS!!!!!![/rquote]

you said it!!!

15. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Didn't realize that any of our MWT members or board members for that matter had any influence at all for any scholarship.

If so....where do I send my information?

It's never to late to go back to school.

Can't trust those duckers.....:peepwall:

16. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Who did it? Send me a U2U and I'll get my baseball bat ready... :peepwall:
    Sorry for the bad news..

17. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  18. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    well i got a bat to and some experence using it.bring them on
    prolly a ducker though:peepwall:so we would have to use little bats:D

19. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I say announce who did it, that way we can all join in on the fun!!!!!:claphands: