Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,881 Posts
Rat you are better than this. A MEMBER OF THE HUNTING CULTURE HAS STEPPED FORTH FILLING IN our education in the sort of knowledge that hunters , trappers , and frog guys have.
This is turning into a i,am mad at Johnny thread. No one play with Johnny today. The reason that we need the input from people who live at ground zero is because blaming froggers rubs the wrong way. Rat you are not a 5 year old , i bet as a kid you were around a lot of free ranging frogs.Yesterday i was hearing about a mans favorite frog for doing the job. A FROG WHO WAS BRED TO control the free ranging frogs that every farmer had not that long ago.How the hell did we not have the feral frog problem thru out American history.
This story stinks , it is right up there with the loss of the worlds greatest quality frog hunting being turned into a preventable pathetic loss.It sets right there with those now running mdc into oblivion not taking the story of the bullfrog to where the founders knew it was headed.
We got a contract with the people of Missouri that sets forth how our pressuse resources are to be protected and ever since we have seen those resources neglected the money used as a slush fund . The job may be harder then some would like but what made mdc great was the focus upon our resources not scams to doll out the public money to contract froggers because the work is to hard for the current [ i can not think of a nice descriptive verb].
We have real problems, we have a supposed conservation department that finds itself in bed with the worst of AG. CONSERVATION IS NEEDED BUT NEW BLOOD WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB.

So good..........it needed to be said..........twice! :scared:

· Registered
20,349 Posts
Rat you are better than this. A MEMBER OF THE HUNTING CULTURE HAS STEPPED FORTH FILLING IN our education in the sort of knowledge that hunters , trappers , and frog guys have.
This is turning into a i,am mad at Johnny thread. No one play with Johnny today. The reason that we need the input from people who live at ground zero is because blaming froggers rubs the wrong way. Rat you are not a 5 year old , i bet as a kid you were around a lot of free ranging frogs.Yesterday i was hearing about a mans favorite frog for doing the job. A FROG WHO WAS BRED TO control the free ranging frogs that every farmer had not that long ago.How the hell did we not have the feral frog problem thru out American history.
This story stinks , it is right up there with the loss of the worlds greatest quality turkey hunting being turned into a preventable pathetic loss.It sets right there with those now running mdc into oblivion not taking the story of the bullfrog to where the founders knew it was headed.
We got a contract with the people of Missouri that sets forth how our pressuse resources are to be protected and ever since we have seen those resources neglected the money used as a slush fund . The job may be harder then some would like but what made mdc great was the focus upon our resources not scams to doll out the public money to contract froggers because the work is to hard for the current [ i can not think of a nice descriptive verb].
We have real problems, we have a supposed conservation department that finds itself in bed with the worst of AG. CONSERVATION IS NEEDED BUT NEW BLOOD WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB.

Dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnn!

Well Played Sir..... Well Played!!!

· Banned
81,617 Posts
This story stinks , it is right up there with the loss of the worlds greatest quality frog hunting being turned into a preventable pathetic loss.It sets right there with those now running mdc into oblivion not taking the story of the bullfrog to where the founders knew it was headed.

Froggers are hunting slobs. They eat the legs and waste the rest. All those frog backstraps wasted.

· Registered
2,048 Posts

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts

What in the holy f*&% is this???

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Denying it with frogs also I see - I'm shocked and appalled - but not surprised! :eek:

Or...................you have Hazel on "ignore" and really do not know! :D
I dont have him on ignore but I never read what he says... so yea, I didnt know. :)

3,881 Posts
I dont have him on ignore but I never read what he says... so yea, I didnt know. :)
I try not to but sometimes the comic relief if so overwhelming I find myself peeking! :scared:

Plus - it has the added benefit of helping with my decoder skills - the way I see it if you can read a Hazel post and comprehend what he's trying to say you've had a good day!

· Banned
66,381 Posts
I try not to but sometimes the comic relief if so overwhelming I find myself peeking! :scared:

Plus - it has the added benefit of helping with my decoder skills - the way I see it if you can read a Hazel post and comprehend what he's trying to say you've had a good day!
My philosophy is read until he says something very dumb and then stop and comment. Ive never made it 2 whole sentences....

Reactions: CuivreDog2

3,881 Posts
My philosophy is read until he says something very dumb and then stop and comment. Ive never made it 2 whole sentences....
It's a good thing I read both of your sentences because after reading your 1st sentence my thought was you'd never get to the second!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.