Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I didn't know ya had any friends....HAHAHA...just kiddin...cool pic, can't wait to hear the story...I wouldn't mind measuring dat skull after its cleaned and dried too, if he's from our neck of the woods!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
someday i want to do that,glad he got one .:banana:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by woodcarver
His name is Tom but I call him "big game Tom" He lives in Oak Grove. Its currently at the taxadermist he is getting a full body mount.
Let me know if he wants that skull measured...I'll see if I can find my pic of the PnY world record brown and grizz skulls....

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Here ya go....notice the broken teeth on on the grizz skull (smaller one). The taxidermist did an awesome job duplicating that on his full body mount. His mount was standing and snarlin'...cool stuff!! The big Brown bear skull was killed by Jack Brittingham....you might have seen the show!!!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
man didn't realize a grizz hunt was so high
if i could talk the wife in to that i would have to shoot something to coming home with just good memories wouldn't cut it like it does some years for elk

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by woodcarver
fireman_3311

Ill let him know that youll score it for him. He belongs to the gun club in Higgensville so he is down our way sometimes
Cool....I don't get to measure bear skulls everyday!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.