Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls, after watching the forecast today, looks like we should be getting a bunch of the white stuff tommorrow night into Thursday evening.

With that being said, you can bet I WILL be out calling Friday.

24 hours & 6-8 inches of snow should have them dogs out hunting hard come Friday.

Who's headin out?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I was going to go rabbit hunting but i may stay in. Suppose to be Zero saturday morning. thats way to cold.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
No yotes unless I get two more deer. Doubt that happens, yotes will wait until the 16th

BTH

·
11,357 Posts
[rquote=1539827&tid=107266&author=Joeyman]I was going to go rabbit hunting but i may stay in. Suppose to be Zero saturday morning. thats way to cold. [/rquote]

We may wait till Sunday too. Can't find a flannel skirt thick enough for THH058 to go on saturday. :hysterical::hysterical:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yep need one more deer anyways,have to try out the new grinder:cheers:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
[rquote=1539886&tid=107266&author=DForbis][rquote=1539827&tid=107266&author=Joeyman]I was going to go rabbit hunting but i may stay in. Suppose to be Zero saturday morning. thats way to cold. [/rquote]

We may wait till Sunday too. Can't find a flannel skirt thick enough for THH058 to go on saturday. :hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

I can't find one for myself either.......:hysterical:

and i'm not liking the snow in the forecast either. I'd rather not rabbit hunt in snow.

:smiley: hope you kill some yotes bowmadness cause they hurt the small game population.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I am going to try like heck to go Fri. and tommorrow too if possible....I need to put the whack on a couple yotes

·
Registered
992 Posts
Why wait til Friday? They were coming in good today. We have about 18" of the white stuff on the ground now, I don't want any more. It's already hard to walk in!

[file]88608[/file]

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
[rquote=1540648&tid=107266&author=TimberlandTaxidermy]Why wait til Friday? They were coming in good today. We have about 18" of the white stuff on the ground now, I don't want any more. It's already hard to walk in!

[/rquote]

nice kills........:2thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.