friday morning action.

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by woodcarver, Nov 5, 2010.

1. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    Well I have seen six bucks this morning. One being a nice shooter ten point. Deer everywhere, until about thirty min ago then it shut down.

2. bigm

bigm New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Columbia Mo.

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

They all left for coffee.:D

4. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    Just had seven does and a nice eight point come through. Not a shoter.

5. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Saw 4 coyotes in the creek bed, no shot. 20 mins later had 5 does running single file in a line with a 4pt running behind them. Pretty cool to see but where's his daddy?!

6. carbonslinger

carbonslinger New Member

Dec 25, 2008
    bethany,mo
    seen a spike chasing a doe.that was it thought i would see more.guess not:confused:

7. adamwytt

adamwytt New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    JOCOMO
    How the heck do u guys get these spots, I have 5 properties to hunt and never see 10 or so deer everytime I go out, ill be lucky to see a few, I've put probably 100 hrs on stand so far this year literally and saw 3 bucks all season, biggest was a lousy 80 inches and that's streching it. Going out tonight and everyday until the 18th, maybe my luck will change.

8. Remington 338

Remington 338 New Member

Nov 6, 2009
    I had about an hour to hunt before work this morning. Sat on the stand until 8:45 saw 5 or 6 does being fallowed around by a small 8. He wasn't running them but wasn't going to let them get to far out of sight either. After they moved on I had another small 8 cruising through the draw I was hunting in. I wish I could have stayed longer.

9. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I seen a nice 6 pointer this morning cruising the ridge I was on. Nothing else fallows!

10. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just had 8 does cruise by with nothing following. 15 does and 3 bucks so far. Best sit of the year so far for me for deer sightings. Still waiting for big daddy

11. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    2 spikes is all, so far!

12. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    where are you hunting? My uncle was up north about 70 miles west of kirksville all week and came home yesterday because nothing was happening. He wasnt seeing any bucks chasing at all. he said it was like the woods were dead

13. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just had 8 does cruise by with nothing following. 15 does and 3 bucks so far. Best sit of the year so far for me for deer sightings. Still waiting for big daddy

14. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    They're just taking a nap.

15. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    Just had * 120 8cvhasinmg does, need a super mature guy to come by!

Mental toughjness!

16. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    :mad2: says the guy stuck at work and hasnt seen a deer all year.

17. rangerdvr

rangerdvr Senior Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Beebe, Arkansas
    [rquote=1881782&tid=131036&author=Gutpile]:mad2: says the guy stuck at work and hasnt seen a deer all year.[/rquote]

And the guy stuck in Korea for a year living his deer season through you all!!!!

18. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881788&tid=131036&author=rangerdvr][rquote=1881782&tid=131036&author=Gutpile]:mad2: says the guy stuck at work and hasnt seen a deer all year.[/rquote]

And the guy stuck in Korea for a year living his deer season through you all!!!![/rquote]

Ughhhh

19. PoisonSnake

PoisonSnake Active Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Australia
    Don't worry Gutpile, I'm here at work too. It is nice living life vicariously through others.:cheers:

20. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    Well I had to get out and go license the truck.