Fri Nite Deer Classic Git Together???

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by FiremanBrad, Feb 27, 2006.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Alright ya'll, How about we get the weekend started off right!!! Let's hear some ideas on where we should meet...Booche's is good stuff, but a small place, might be hard to get us all in at supper time on a friday...Hooters is easy to find, there is a steakhouse out by BassPro...There is "Lots of Beer in America" at G and D Steak's and Pizza....Let's pick a place, and hook up!!!

2. Landlover

Landlover Active Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    I wish I was able to get up there Fri. night but my oldest boy has his last basketball game Sat. morning, wouldn't miss that for anything. No one really answered my question on why the Classic shuts down at 6 p.m. What is everyone doing Sat. night. I won't be able to make it to the Classic by 6 p.m. but want to make sure and meet some of you guys Sat. night.

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Not sure exactly why it closes at 6, but personally, after spending all day there, I'm glad it does!!!

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Sounds like you are leaning towards Hooters Fireman, for whatever reason.. I am having trouble figuring that out.

Oh... thats right. Only because your daughter likes wings... yea, thats the ticket!!

5. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Lol, yup, dat's right!!! AND it's easy to get to also....yea, dat's da ticket....

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well.. gonna have to miss it this year but have fun folks! Sounds like a hoot!

7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well Damm Rat I was hoping to sit and chat with ya!

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    It'll happen.. just gotta get ready to leave town for my vacation! I'm really not that interesting anyway.. :wave:

9. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    LOL Well neither am I! So two boring people sitting around talking might end up interesting!

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well.. now THAT we can do! :wave:

11. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    hey crys we guys only have ideas we need a women to make our mind up for us so were we going fri night:hysterical:

12. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

13. Transplanted Hoosier

Transplanted Hoosier New Member

Oct 16, 2002
    HOME AT LAST!!
    Is it a set deal???? Friday night at Hooters???? What time???
    I know mrb, henry, p-man will be setting up the booth what time do you guys think you might be done?

The wife has decided she wants to come so we will likely leave Cape around noon and I know she will want to do a little "mall hunting" on the way, but if I get to Columbia early enough I might be able to pitch in a hand, PM a cell number and I'll call if I get in early enough.

14. Booches

Booches Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Columbia, Missouri
    I'll say it again like I did on the other thread - Hooters had been hard to get into on Friday and Saturday nights. I don't blame you guys for wanting to go there, but I have a feeling it won't work, nd you should make a contingency plan.

There is a steakhouse in the G&D family called "Dino's" that isn't too far from that area. Just take the Rte. B/Hallsville exit off 63, and head West - turns into Paris Road, and a couple of miles down on the left is Dinos. It's in an old Village Inn Pizza Building in the Hathman Village Shopping Center just a couple of blocks from the Powder Horn Gun Shop. They should be able to accomodate everyone without too many problems. Steaks for $7 to $12. Not fancy, but good.

15. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    does any one know if Show-Mes is just as packed its the same thing as hooters but just a different color out fit.;)

16. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well I will know soon if I am going to be there Friday night or not so I will help make the decision as soon as I know!

17. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well gosh darn it even if your not going to be there tell us where were suspose to be were haveing a pickle of a time making a decision :rotfl:

18. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I agree on Booche's from the other thread, but will it be busy too? They do have the best burgers!!! Anyplace is fine with me, somebody pick!!!!

19. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Let's try Dino's!

20. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Surely Hooters will not be busy on a friday nite before the classic!!! lol