Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
[rquote=1537328&tid=107114&author=deerhunter893]How many days dose the temps have to be below frezzing for the insects, Ticks etc to be killed?? I would love to have no insects come Bow season 2010!!:banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

Sorry ain't going to happen:thinking: I remember some pretty cold temps as a kid and them did not help either..

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I would say with the cessna sized skeeters and black flies in the north,, and some of the most serious tick bite warning areas for lymes disease being in some of the northern areas,,we ain't gonna get cold enough to do us any good.:whinging:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
961 Posts
1968-1973

I grew up outside a little town called Malta Bend, Mo...
From Nov1st to almost the last of Feb. each of those years and some before 1968... Me and most of my friends spent each weekend on a frozen pond or lake Ice Skating or playing Ice Hockey. This was not just once in a while>>. The ponds and Lakes stayed frozen from Nov to late Feb..... And I still remember battling those pesty little bugs....... 1979 I believe was the last worst winter we have had around here in a while..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.