Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK everyone....since I am feeling wound up today and ready to talk hunting, I thought I would go ahead and offer all the STL area bowhunters a free service.

I am willing to help anyone within a reasonable distance from STL find their stick-struck deer. It's fun for me and gives me practice trailing, reading the lay of the land, meeting new folks on here, seeing new parts of Missouri, etc.

I had the good fortune of helping Troy Moore find his last archery deer last fall alongside of hffnf. When I showed up at the scene, hffnf was not real confident. Troy eventually found the deer but I am going to claim credit for reading the land and pointing the boys down that direction vs. the direction they wanted to go. :D

So....once September 15th rolls around and the sticks start to fly....keep me in mind.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,296 Posts
Do we send you a U2U from the woods? I don't think the battery on my laptop will last that long.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CP...of course I am interested....any excuse to run around the outdoors is a good one.

However, I am not REAL fond of ticks, chiggers and snakes... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.