Free S?x!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by kc704, Feb 28, 2006.

1. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    A gas station in Mississippi was trying to increase its sales, so the owner put up a sign saying, "Free Sex with Fill-Up".

Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex.

The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex. The redneck then guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for a fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

The redneck guessed 2 this time. Again the proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."

Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged ----- my wife won twice last week."
  2. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Good one!!!

3. xxx

xxx Guest

4. 8 point

8 point New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    SW MO
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::hysterical::horse: I LIKE IT !
  5. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. JarJar

JarJar New Member

Sep 27, 2005
  7. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Yea... it's ain't rigged! :banghead::banghead::banghead::wink4:
  8. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002