Free registered Black Lab GONE GAVE AWAY

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by terryracing86, Mar 23, 2006.

1. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    i have a male black lab, 2 1/2 yrs. old, well mannered, great with kids, registered, have papers, shots current, free, just come get him, loves water, has never been hunted, but will retreive, going to try to breed rottweilers and need the room. he is a great dog and i hate to see him go, but needs to anyways. here's a pic. email terryracing86@yahoo.com or im me - terryracing86 he would make great pet, hunter or breeder

[​IMG]

2. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    good looking dog, how much does he weigh, and how is he with other dogs?also has he been more of a outside dog or inside dog? you know, can you leave him in your house for an extended time and come home to it as you left it or would it look as if your belongings went through a paper shredder?

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

And where are ya located?

4. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    i'm in mexico mo. he has been outside, i had him inside but wife said to big, he's is very gantle and ge4ts along great with other dogs, i have no problems with him around my rottweilier or my daschund, he wants to play all the time, minded good in the house when he was in, didnt tear anything up, but when i left he went to back porch, still didnt tear anything up. anymore ?'s just ask. thanx if interested you can call me 1-573-581-4581 my name is james

5. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    oh he weighs like 115 i think, havent had him weighed since before winter

6. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    :eek::eek: at 115 lbs i'm glad he's gentle :D i'm tell'n ya , he's a good looking dog. oh and honeybunch told me no.

7. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    sorry to hear that,lol he is a great dog.

8. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    no one interested in a free registered lab, what no duck hunters in missouri,lol

9. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Any idea how he would be with two cats? House trained?

10. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    well i had him in the house today to brush him and get some mud off him, my cat sniffed around on him and he didnt care, just wanted to smell her back. honest to god, the dog is well mannered, just needs someone to play with more offen than i have time for right now, he walks on a lease good also. thanx

11. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Just one question.....how is he around a normal chain link fenced in back yard? Will he jump it? My daughter might be interested but before I even mention it to her the dog must be able to stay in a fenced yard in the city. They have a 9 yr old and a 10 month old (both girls). The last yellow lab they had was a great dog but kept jumping the fence. Finally got hit by a truck.

12. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    he is in a 6ft tall pen, he does not try to jump on it or out of it, he has dug before because a female down the road was in heat, as far as jumping though i think thats not a problem, he also will not jump on kids, he hasnt my 5yr old daughter, his wagging tail might hurt though

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I cant believe no one has jumped on this yet! I simply do not have the room or I would of snatched him up.

14. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    wish you were closer to Independence, I would take him off your hands.

dab

15. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    how far is independence, maybe we can work something out.

16. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    hey your by kansas city, i'm coming there before long for a bowling tourny, i have a freind that lives in kc also, i'm sure we can work out something, i'm like 2 1/2 hrs from you

17. lwardlow

lwardlow Member

Dec 10, 2005
    independence,mo
    terry you go thru indep to get too kc

18. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    I will approach the wife and get back with you. We already have one 110 pound black critter...but the wife made mention the other day he could use a playmate????????

19. terryracing86

terryracing86 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    mexico mo
    haha, just let me know please. he'd make a good playmate,lol

20. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    Terry...

When are you coming this way for bowling? I am not saying yes definately yet, but we might be able to accomadate you.

dab