Free Puppies

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Heavyhitter, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Heavyhitter

Heavyhitter Active Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Miller County, MO
    I have 2 puppies that we are trying to give away. They are a Beagle and Lab mix. Very playful little things. Black one is a male, white and black is a female. u2u me if interested. I am located about 40 minutes south of Jefferson City.

[file]143443[/file]

2. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Now those are some cute dogs. I have three dogs now or Id take one.

3. Steelman

Steelman Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    [rquote=1866564&tid=129963&author=Heavyhitter]I have 2 puppies that we are trying to give away. They are a Beagle and Lab mix. Very playful little things. Black one is a male, white and black is a female. u2u me if interested. I am located about 40 minutes south of Jefferson City. [/rquote]

Better look at them again....from the picture it looks like the one with the white legs and brown head is the male and the one with the brown legs and black head is the female.:thinking::rof2:

They are cute but the last thing I need is a dog. Good luck.

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1866580&tid=129963&author=Steelman][rquote=1866564&tid=129963&author=Heavyhitter]I have 2 puppies that we are trying to give away. They are a Beagle and Lab mix. Very playful little things. Black one is a male, white and black is a female. u2u me if interested. I am located about 40 minutes south of Jefferson City. [/rquote]

Better look at them again....from the picture it looks like the one with the white legs and brown head is the male and the one with the brown legs and black head is the female.:thinking::rof2:

They are cute but the last thing I need is a dog. Good luck.[/rquote]

i was thinking that, just didnt want to be the bearer of bad news :eek::rof2::cheers:

5. Joeyman

Joeyman New Member

Feb 29, 2008
    St. Louis Mo
    both of you need your eyes checked. heavyhitter has it right.

6. Heavyhitter

Dec 10, 2005
    Miller County, MO
    The white and brown one may look like the male. But i can assure you its a female. Anyway, They are playful little boogers. But with 2 other dogs already, we cant keep em otherwise i would.

7. joebuck

joebuck New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    St. Peters
    How old are they?

8. Heavyhitter

Dec 10, 2005
    Miller County, MO
    10 weeks. Reason i just now posted. Someone had spoken for them, and kept saying they were gonna come get them but never did. So im not waiting anymore.

9. Steelman

Steelman Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    [rquote=1866676&tid=129963&author=Joeyman]both of you need your eyes checked. heavyhitter has it right.[/rquote]

I stand corrected. Must be my old eyes causing an optical illusion!:rof2: