Free Goats and Goose

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Ginger, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    My hub just called, said a guy he knows has 2 pigme (sp?) goats and a goose that he has to find a home for really quick. I guess he has them in Ladue and animal control is going to take them and put them down. I don't really know anything else, but if you have questions I can try to find out.

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    like a real goose? i mean, id find a place in the fryin pan for it :pop:

3. Ginger

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    LOL that was my response too, but I think the guy wants it to go somewhere for a pet.

4. droptine

droptine New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Jeff City
    I was halfway expecting to see some freaky looking goats and geese after seeing Keith's "Free Dachsund" thread. :rotfl:

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :D

Ahh jus tell em lots of people have cows as pets, and then they get to a certain point in their life cycle and find a way to the dinner table.. :D

6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Dang Ginger....you'll sell almost ANYTHING to get that Harley!!!!hehehe

7. Ginger

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    :hysterical: lol not getting any closer for free. He actually already got the Harley. We got an awesome deal and traded even for the truck. He got an 01 Sportster 1200 Custom already fully loaded with the screaming eagle package that only had 7000 miles on it. Heck I even bought myself an 81 Honda CM200T Twinstar off the Harley showroom floor, to start out on. Now if it would just quit raining we could drag them out of the shed.

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sounds like a deal, Ginger! You guys are gonna have a blast!!!