Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where some good archery ranges (free) are in the St. Louis area? My family shoots sometimes but in the evening, the ranges by us all face into the sun... We are looking for a site which will allow us to shoot with good light and not into the sun in the evenings. Thanks, Cricket.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
First off--welcome Cricket!

Busch Conservation Area in St. Charles Co. has a great free range. It consists of several 3-D trails and a target range. However, these "free" areas are for field tip only. If you want to shoot broadheads there is a seperat range for that--I think it costs about $3 or something.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
Another place is Creve Coeur park on the upper area off Marine Rd. It's a walking range.

Koch Park in Florissant also has range, but there are only two targets out of four that are usable. The kids burned the others, I think. If you have a Block or something similar, you could bring that and use it. The sign there says Florissant residents only, but I've never been bothered.

Florissant Valley Community College has a range on the back side of the campus if you take the road next to the tennis courts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.