Frankenstein picnic this Sunday.

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by racks-n-beards, Jun 3, 2009.

1. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

Come out for some fried Chicken and Roast beast with all the fixins. Ohh and there might be a cold beer or 3 too!!

:cheers::cheers:

2. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Thanks but I'll pass. I don't like giving money to churches.

Churches = bad.

:peepwall:

3. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

Your not giving it. You will get a great meal.

4. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1284905&tid=89880&author=racks-n-beards]Your not giving it. You will get a great meal.

[/rquote]

Fried chicken is NOT my idea of a great meal. Roast beast, now that I can eat.

However, the money still ends up in the church coffers and this Homie don't play that.

5. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
  6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1284914&tid=89880&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1284905&tid=89880&author=racks-n-beards]Your not giving it. You will get a great meal.

[/rquote]

However, the money still ends up in the church coffers and this Homie don't play that.[/rquote]
    Man, nobody is safe from yer hatin are they?

You be the consummate equal-opportunity hata.

7. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1284952&tid=89880&author=rat][rquote=1284914&tid=89880&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1284905&tid=89880&author=racks-n-beards]Your not giving it. You will get a great meal.

[/rquote]

However, the money still ends up in the church coffers and this Homie don't play that.[/rquote]
    Man, nobody is safe from yer hatin are they?

You be the consummate equal-opportunity hata. [/rquote]

That's right!!! Churches and people with non-full size 1911s both bear the brunt of my wrath.

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    :claphands::claphands:

9. Country

Country Active Member

Nov 7, 2003
    Osage Co
    I'll be there, I'll be the guy with his head under the tap at the beer wagon:cheers:

10. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    [rquote=1285011&tid=89880&author=Country]I'll be there, I'll be the guy with his head under the tap at the beer wagon:cheers:[/rquote]

Must be at a Catholic Church.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

11. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    i have always thought of churches as being the best business ever, i mean what other kind of business gets people to walk in every sunday and donate money, and even has them convinced to pay tides every pay check.....pretty simple game plan in my book......

pastors and priests are closet business tycoons :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall: