Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a framed mizzou nebraska picture frome farout field in 2007 i bought this picture and it is a very nice picture. The glare is from the flash of my camera. 75$

[file]84568[/file]

· Registered
397 Posts
aahhh.... dang.. I will give $.50 for it. OUCH OUCH. Do you have one where Nebraska scored at the last second with a kicked pass catch from Davidson. That one I would be interested in :) Just kidding. Nice photo. :cheers:

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,648 Posts
[rquote=1511077&tid=105393&author=bigredhusker]aahhh.... dang.. I will give $.50 for it. OUCH OUCH. Do you have one where Nebraska scored at the last second with a kicked pass catch from Davidson. That one I would be interested in :) Just kidding. Nice photo. :cheers:[/rquote]
That's called a rare photo. You won't see anything like that for a least another quarter of a century. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

17,661 Posts
[rquote=1511081&tid=105393&author=venatic][rquote=1511077&tid=105393&author=bigredhusker]aahhh.... dang.. I will give $.50 for it. OUCH OUCH. Do you have one where Nebraska scored at the last second with a kicked pass catch from Davidson. That one I would be interested in :) Just kidding. Nice photo. :cheers:[/rquote]
That's called a rare photo. You won't see anything like that for a least another quarter of a century. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

With all due respect...I doubt that.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.