Foxfire Books

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Cburrows_tx, May 22, 2009.

1. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Ok I have one of these books. I am looking to buy the rest. So before I started looking on Ebay and other sites I tought I would see if anyone here wants to get rid of any. Let me know waht volume/volumes you have and how much you want for them and the condition they are in. Thanks!

2. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    I've got the complete set somewhere around here. Not for sale, but I bet they can be borrowed. I'll have to look for them, have them in storage somewhere.

3. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    I would love to if you can find them!

I am still looking to buy a set but will be glad to read those till I get them bought!

Oh BTW looks like I will be uo about the 4th of July!

4. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
  5. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    I bought 2 more of them today on Ebay for $5 a piece! By the time I get those read maybe I will get a few more bought!

Thanks for that link WM! I will thumb thru those as I can!!!

6. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

[rquote=1273612&tid=89089&author=cfrazee_mo]I bought 2 more of them today on Ebay for $5 a piece! By the time I get those read maybe I will get a few more bought!

Thanks for that link WM! I will thumb thru those as I can!!![/rquote]

Why don't you have one of the younguns read them to you,,,,,,,,,,,it would go faster that way:hysterical::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers::cheers:

7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Henry, that sounds like a great thing to have them do this summer while out of school! LOL

8. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    With everything (especially our politicians) getting so stupid lately, I am surprised those books aren't more popular. There is a ton of good information in them, including some that probably shouldn't be.

You going 'off the grid' on us cfraz?

9. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Nope I just like reading them. If I was going off the grid so to speak................ I would be buying books by Kurt Saxon. LOL

10. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Maybe we all ought be reading KS..