Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking my 15 year old out tomorrow, he had school today and I had to work. Any ideas where to try. We will be wadding, no boat. neither of us know what we are doing but will have fun regardless.

thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Would love to help you out but I haven’t made it down there yet this year. Best bet is to ask the MDC folks at the HQ. They can give you some info on water and birds.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Taking my 15 year old out tomorrow, he had school today and I had to work. Any ideas where to try. We will be wadding, no boat. neither of us know what we are doing but will have fun regardless.

thanks
I'm going to try to PM you my phone number, call me on your way to 4 Rivers, I don't care about the hour, I work nights, it's different for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to try to PM you my phone number, call me on your way to 4 Rivers, I don't care about the hour, I work nights, it's different for me.
I am sorry, I didn't get it. We had a great time, ending up with his limit of ducks. We really have no idea what we are doing but it was a blast. We are going to try on 11/4 down there, I didn't get put in for any draws so we will have to try one of the walk in areas and give it a shot.

·
King of Callaway
42,798 Posts
I am sorry, I didn't get it. We had a great time, ending up with his limit of ducks. We really have no idea what we are doing but it was a blast. We are going to try on 11/4 down there, I didn't get put in for any draws so we will have to try one of the walk in areas and give it a shot.
Good Luck glad yall had a good time, it is a blast for sure. I have no doubt you can fins someone around here in your area who has been doing it for years. You will run into a few hunters who while they appear to be full grown men are actually 6 year olds as you go you'll learn they are part of it, don't let them ruin it for you. Water fowling is very addictive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts