Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a year old 8 pt shed today!!! decided to take a pic where it lay to see if anyone else could spot it. In all fairness, I did spot it from about 50 yards away, and at a different angle which made it easier to see the bright white. It is a little chewed up.

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
I found it, I dont want to spoil the fun for everybody els:)e though, took a little while, you must have had the light hit it just right from 50 yards otherwise, you aint seein that bad boy from 150 feet......

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
After looking long and hard I believe I've seen it.

·
5,626 Posts
You know, for 3 or 4 days now I've been trying to see that daggumed antler and I just can't. I'm calling BS! It ain't there. That's like a "Where's Waldo" puzzle or something!

OR...maybe I'm just no good at finding sheds! :hysterical:

·
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found it at Platte Falls CA near Platte City. It was there, that big red circle was weird to see in the woods, But I'll be damned if it didnt just lead me to it. I am waiting for that crazy circle to appear on some new fresh sheds this weekend. I think on Saturday I am going out to Smithville Lake, and Sunday to Platte Falls. They have a couple of newly burned fields and an entire field of standing beans, although they are dropping out of their shells and I haven't seen much activity in that field

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.