Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Not mine I hunt from the ground.

Fishing should have been good. I probably can't get into where I usually go.

oneshot

:DThe Big Grin is a quarter inch.

15,013 Posts
Truman 26 feet high and down stream LOZ is 14 inches above Normal? I'll check, Yep, just what I thought , they shut the gates at LOZ due to all the water they were dumping into the Missouri (278,000 GPM) this last week, helping create the flooding down stream. LOZ needs to hold at least 30-40 feet above normal until the lakes up stream can start letting water out.

· Registered
1,855 Posts
Truman 26 feet high and down stream LOZ is 14 inches above Normal? I'll check, Yep, just what I thought , they shut the gates at LOZ due to all the water they were dumping into the Missouri (278,000 GPM) this last week, helping create the flooding down stream. LOZ needs to hold at least 30-40 feet above normal until the lakes up stream can start letting water out.
That is a good joke.

15,013 Posts
That is a good joke.
which part, LOZ holding more then normal level? Just my pet peeve... they can dump water out with out recourse and let everybody flood down stream in both rivers
What would not be a joke is the COE opening the gates to all the lakes upstream of the state of Missouri. Talk about some flooding...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.