Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to pull 6 lock on sets from the farm. I found 3 sheds not even trying. Two of the 3 were 7 yards or less from my sets. Pretty neat morning
[file]92020[/file]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:eek:::eek::

·
5,092 Posts
Makes you want to go out and actually look for them doesn't it? Looks like you've got a lot of deer if you are able to just stumble onto their sheds. Seen any monster bucks you'd like to find the sheds from? :cheers:

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly, I only hunted the farm 3 or 4 times this year. I had 9 different bucks on camera early this year. There was only 2 shooters. Found some good rubs today too. My Kansas tag kept me from hunting in MO very much. Its funny, one shed was about 4 yards from my tree, I saw a big rub so I went to check it out and the horn was laying at the rub. Other one I checked a place I saw deer beddded last year when it snowed, walked in and there lays the big forky. The 3 point was at a fence crossing by a bean field

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.