Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
That one kinda looks unhappy, you shouldn't wake them up like that:eek:. Actually, I kinda like cats, they are hunters, too (although I don't like them hunting rabbits, quail and stuff like that!) I had an old cat for about 18 years, and it was a good companion, but she stayed inside, where she couldn't get into trouble. She was one helluva mouser, when any were available.
Cats out in the field, well, that's another story. Get the shovel and keep real quiet about it. Can't have them eating rabbits and quail and such:sniper:

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/166105594

Here's an amusing thread, and the whole "Small Game Forum" is dedicated to cats, crats, field lions, porch panthers, lawn leopards and any other amusing name that they can come up with. I am an equal opportunity forum reader, so I lurk there when I need amusement. I don't post there, but I read it every day. I THINK most of these are just blowing off steam, but I wouldn't bet the truck payment on it.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::wave:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
They're just mov'n targets to me. No reason for them to be outta the house if you have em. And not much reason for them in the house either. Just my $.02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.