Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
3,063 Posts
For those of us that have enough back trouble to be scared to try to come to full draw after a couple hours of sitting chilly and still crossbows are what is allowing me to keep huntin early in the year. But I see, and feel, the humor regardless :cheers:

· Registered
1,122 Posts
So whats your problem with disabled people? Do they have less value than you?
Sounds like he does. Just wait till he is our age and realizes he can no longer pull a bow back. He will be glad that crossbows are legal. If he wants to get real technical he is a cheater also with cams on his bow. If you really want to be a TRUE BOW HUNTER USE A LONG BOW AND A STRING!!!!!
Mark

· Registered
32,087 Posts
Please post a pic of the self bow you hunt with.

Reactions: CRE10

· Registered
32,993 Posts
why so uptight, the Blues are 1 win away from the Stanley Cup.
Wrong..... the Blues are 1 win away from advancing to the finals. They are 5 wins away from the Stanley Cup.

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
I understand this guys sentiment for sure, although it's surely photoshopped, otherwise I would be curious to track this guy down and see how he feels about adding weapons that are more parts gun than bows?
BS.... look at how the letters follow the wrinkles under his right pect. You cant photoshop that.
He'd be against crossbows as well.
You act like nobody had a problem with compounds. I lived that era and I can tell you, it was palpable. If memory serves, maybe @Lazarus can chime in, my dad had to shoot in a different group in leagues and he definitely shot different stakes in the field archery range growing up.

· Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Now you know its only 1 part. A stock!
really don't care to drag this out again, but there is the stock, forearm, safety, trigger, many have a scope, rings, etc.....

have fun with it, handled on a bunch during Spring turkey season, BIL had a back & neck surgery, super light, compact and easy to maneuver! the exact opposite of what was being sold leading up to their inclusion.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.