1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
go big or go home.:cheers: anotha $450 gone.:D

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I'm thinking I'll be doing Euro's on both of mine! Although, I did save the cape on one of em'..... so I may change my mind!

PS: If i'm gonna just cut off the rack, than I'm not gonna shot him! Don't see any reason to shoot it if I'm not gonna mount him. (This apply's to those that just cut racks off and throw them on the pile of other racks they have)

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Cut the antlers off. Along with my dads and my bro-in-law

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
My 2 and the wife's will all be euro's!!!:wave:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
mines at coyote hunters right now, and from looking at his work load his business doing good

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If take a buck I'm please with that good enough. I have better place to spend $400 tha a head on the wall, like kids college or a new fence. I personally would rather have antlers on a plaque and a nother college class than a head.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
yep
got one up at yotes :cheers:

·
211 Posts
Both of mine this year are antler saw off only. It would have to be 140" or better for me to spend the money on a shoulder mount.

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
have two at the shop right now getting shoulder mounted.......after this year though its going to need to be a real big boy to get shoulder mount, otherwise its euro mounts from here on out

·
17,674 Posts
Got my early season buck euroed. Hopefully can get a shoulder mount done if I can get one that qualifies.:eek:::claphands::claphands:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,915 Posts
I'm picking up my speed goat tonight.:banana-man-yeah:

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
i got one at yotes to:D but i am last in line:whinging:

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[rquote=1485588&tid=103792&author=coyotehunter]i got one at yotes to:D but i am last in line:whinging:[/rquote]

He will probably be too busy catching up on honey doo stuff to do yours:whistle:

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
prolly right .thought i was all caught up since i killed him so early,but that list never ends:mad2:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
My little freaky buck is at yotes as well. He was just freaky enough to get a shoulder mount on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts