Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bed is Approx 15 years old. The wood is in decent condition concidering. It may have a couple of chew spots from the dogs. Comes with frame, head board, mattress with internal pad (reduces waves), thermostatically controled heating pad. I believe I also have a thin pad the goes over the mattress the helps insulate it. I think I also have the connections to hook up a hose the the mattress and inside faucet. It is currently in the loft of my garage, but if one desires I can snap a couple of pics.

$200 for all. Can drive a resonable distance, or you are more than welcome to come by and look at it.

Located in Sullivan, MO (60 miles southwest of St. Louis on I-44)

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention Super single = 48 inches wide x 84 inches long (mattress size) the entier bed is actually longer the 84 inches.

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

Only going to leave it up probably till the end of the week. Then it's off to Rollanet and Craigslist.

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1530097&tid=106547&author=JustBob]probably good for a teenager or guest bedroom eh?[/rquote]

I used all thru my teenage years. I actually miss it. Nothing like climbing in a preheated bed for the night.

·
Registered
32,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last Bump

·
Trapper Groupie
7,750 Posts
Oh man the memories of the good ol days came rollin in,had a black light mounted above the headboard,women would actually talk to me back then.:hysterical:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.