Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$40.00 FOR SALE $40.00
Industrial Strength Vinyl Tarp/ Re-Used Billboard - 14' x 48'
14' x 48' Vinyl Tarp Canopy Cover - Hay - Truck - boat $40.00 EACH ReUsed Billboard Signs - Waterproof
anti-Mildew - Flame Retardant - Tear Resistant
Uses Include:
Hay Tarps – Agriculture Tarps - Lumber – Farm – Roof - Construction Tarps – Steel – Marinas – Concrete tarps – Shop Curtains - Vapor Barriers – Roof Covers - Mobile Home Covers – camper covers – Drop Cloths – Liners – Pond Liners – Tents – AND MANY MORE!!!! The possibilities are endless!
CALL
1-573-598-3002 ASK FOR RON
OR
1-573-598-1240 ASK FOR KENNY

directions to my place call before coming
iam on highway C witch is off highway 49 about 2 miles south of annapolis mo. 63620 turn left take highway C east about 7 1/2 miles when ya top the last hill in iron county iam on the right 12404 highway C if ya cross the iron & madison county line ya went 1/2 mile to far theres a white and a black mail box next to each other thats my drive there

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
That is well worth the money for sure. We were able to get 2 of these tarps. We used them on our boat blinds on our duck blinds. They are sweet kept the boats from fillin wit rain. Heck I bought one for campin from lowes it was twice as much and smaller.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1538588&tid=107205&author=Scott_288]where ya located?[/rquote]

Scott
looks like he is south of me

( iam about 8 mile east of annapolis on highway C 1/2 mile from the madison county line )

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
[rquote=1538761&tid=107205&author=Bricky][rquote=1538588&tid=107205&author=Scott_288]where ya located?[/rquote]

Scott
looks like he is south of me

( iam about 8 mile east of annapolis on highway C 1/2 mile from the madison county line )[/rquote]

how ya find that out? am i blind or something

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
[rquote=1539904&tid=107205&author=goatroper57]mostly white and a few black on one side and on ther other side there different colors cuz thay have adds on them ther billboard adds[/rquote]

are ya located down south???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iam about 21 1/2 miles from highway 67 out of cherokee pass,mo. on highway C witch is about 5 miles south of fredrictown ,mo.1/2 mile west of the madison & iron county line on the left just before ya top the hill if ya top the hill ya went one driveway to far theres 1 white &1 black mail box next to each other if ya cant under stand this call me at 573-598-3002

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any chance you would be headed toward Farmington anytime soon. Would love to have a couple of these. Just thought if you were we could meet up. If you don't think you would be heading this way anytime soon it might be a couple fo weeks beofe I would be free to head down there to buy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.