Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is any interest in people who clear land and build food plots and ponds around Missouri. I am from Missouri originally and I left for the military. I live in Nebraska and have been doing excavating on the side with my small excavating company I started in 2014. I am looking at moving back to Missouri and I would like to keep my business going. I have built a few food plots here but with all the row crop fields it kind of pointless. Let me know what you have hear or if you think its wanted. I also do the normal excavation work like basements, ponds, roads and things of that nature. Thanks

·
Quack
5,257 Posts
anywhere in the ozarks should be prime.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
There is interest for plot clearing and ponds I am sure. What part of the state are you thinking about moving to ??

For the pond building you should check with the nrcs. I don't know what qualifications they require, but if you get on a list in a few counties you can be notified to bid ponds that they cost share or pay for being built.

MDC also has water holes in some of their wildlife improvement plans for landowners. I don't know if they keep a list of contractors by county or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live near Grand Island Nebraska right now. Will either move back to the Warrensburg area or possibly the Jefferson city Columbia area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts