Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
1,593 Posts
If he can keep mine until sometime next week I’d like mine.
I am too busy tomorrow to meet you on the way through unfortunately.
If we are going to catch up for the ammo I could deliver yours to you. I live close to Bluecan in LSL as well. I can store it dry inside. Same goes for others if needed in the area.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,546 Posts
If we are going to catch up for the ammo I could deliver yours to you. I live close to Bluecan in LSL as well. I can store it dry inside. Same goes for others if needed in the area.
Storage is not a problem, but thanks for the offer. Rat was the first to pick his up. Gutpile has taken delivery as well. Meeting up with 20’ tomorrow and trapper this weekend. TechTeacher likely next week. The seed pile didn’t last very long. I’m ready for the next shipment!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Randy I tried reading this whole thread but got lost on instructions as far as how to order. I’ll take 3 bags of the turnip/radish mix if there is any left. No rush as it will be next fall planting. When it’s ready just shoot me a text and I’ll have a buddy pick it up next time he’s up your way. I can send payment whenever

Reactions: killmode

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Randy I tried reading this whole thread but got lost on instructions as far as how to order. I’ll take 3 bags of the turnip/radish mix if there is any left. No rush as it will be next fall planting. When it’s ready just shoot me a text and I’ll have a buddy pick it up next time he’s up your way. I can send payment whenever

That works. I don't have any deliveries coming right now, but I'll let ya know when I have something coming this way.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
That works. I don't have any deliveries coming right now, but I'll let ya know when I have something coming this way.
Works for me too. Might be adding to that order but again no rush. And it’s almost Christmas. Even if he ain’t at your door he’ll be nearby a bunch

Reactions: pinwheel

·
Quack
5,354 Posts
Anybody got bags for me on the east side?

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,546 Posts
None got dropped off with me. You might try to contact killmode directly. He is currently banned. If some was brought for you, he either has it or knows where it is.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·

Not at this time. Only those who responded to wanting to get their seed in the ground this fall was sent on the last load. We only had a 10,000# trailer & it had 7000# of flooring, so we prioritized those who were trying to get planted this fall.

I'll be going down a few times this fall so we'll get the rest of the seed headed that way.

I never did see what variety of seed you wanted. Do you have a preference?

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
All mine is down, thanks everybody and thanks to Killmode (rip) and bluecan for the pony.

·
2 Corinthians 5:10
1,676 Posts
No west side pony yet?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Just got to NEMO. Could use some rye, mine didn't come up. I think I accidentally sprayed some clethodium. Atill have any?

101 - 115 of 115 Posts