Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I would like to plant some this fall. If weight is an issue I don't need it all but would take what I can get and pick up the rest at the deer hunt.
Same here, my interest in this is probably ONLY for this fall if it can happen. This warm weather spell has me thinking I have some time but I need to get with it pretty soon anywya.

Reactions: killmode

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Everyone who is going to plant this fall, on the east side, your seed will be on the truck. We're not going to be pushing that close on weight.

·
Registered
31,643 Posts
Everyone who is going to plant this fall, on the east side, your seed will be on the truck. We're not going to be pushing that close on weight.
Whose truck?

·
Registered
69,811 Posts
Mine can wait till the summer of 2022...that is if Pete still lives on the west side of the state...or eastern Kansas depending where he moves to after the sale of his house.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Mine can wait till the summer of 2022...that is if Pete still lives on the west side of the state...or eastern Kansas depending where he moves to after the sale of his house.
You'll have to drive up to Smithville 2nd weekend of rifle season & see us Bill.

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
If he can keep mine until sometime next week I’d like mine.
I am too busy tomorrow to meet you on the way through unfortunately.

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,810 Posts
OK, so what is the status of this load. I am heading west to my farm from St. Charles today.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
OK, so what is the status of this load. I am heading west to my farm from St. Charles today.

Not sure what time Jeff is heading south. He was doing some work on his farm this morning, then heading over to get loaded up. Just not sure what time that's going to be yet.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Sounds like the paypal widget that I posted, keeps timing out & doesn't work when it's clicked. The work around, is go to the MDS website, then click the donate/support tab to get a fresh widget. https://www.missouridisabledsportsmen.org/

Those asking how much you owe, that's going to be up to you. Cost of each bag of seed, is donation, minimum donation of $15/bag.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I would. I have not paid yet @pinwheel if you send me a total I owe I will get it sent to you. I think it depends on the variety you send us on what I will owe.

I've got you down for 3 bags of oat mix, 3 bags rye mix & 2 bags of turnip/radish mix. Price is donation. Min donation of $15/bag.

·
Deplorable member
10,119 Posts
I’ll be leaving Macon mid afternoon. Moberly. Columbia. St. Louis later this eve. Ste Genevieve tomorrow

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,546 Posts
81 - 100 of 115 Posts