Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are all the rest of the pics I had on my camera. I didn't get any pics of the clay target shooting but I know that we shot at over 450 targets saturday. Most targets were shot at at least 5 or 6 times. If a target was busted Semoredeer would bust a small chunk that fell off of it with that sweet little 28 gauge of his. If anyone has any pics of it please post them.

[file]8322[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
BS'n
That's why I had my boots on...:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
DSG's son Austin found Hayzers hat and glasses. "Little Hayzer"......:eek: Hayz....where were you about 5 years ago??
Let's see DSG was at the GTG and I was in Lowry:eek:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
that couldn't be dsg's kid ,he is to cute:rotfl:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
thanks for all the pics mailman sure do appericate them

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is an eyeball in there. Rat tried to keep up with the rest of the boys (and girls) but took a little nap on Mrb's couch. Only thing is he didn't wake up in the shed.

[file]8333[/file]

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hunter7X showed up late and had a lot of catching up to do. Crystal volunteered to help him catch up. Hey......she has her hair down. Musta been after midnight. That is all of the pics I'm going to post for now. I have a few in reserve for later blackmail purposes.

[file]8335[/file]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.