8" discharge 3pt PTO pump for sale. This hooks directly to the back of the tractor and runs off a PTO. Currently I have used it with a 38hp tractor and it does more than enough flow. Overall length is about 8ft but with the cylinder it can angle out to about 10ft.

Very simply design, back up to your deep hole, borrow pit, pond, creek etc...... drop in the pump just enough to cover the impeller and start pumping. It is great for flooding a marsh that needs water. We pumped 10 acres last year with it. The discharge rotates to point in which ever direction needed, raise/lower pto as needed and you are pumping. New bearing last year and fresh pin on the drive shaft.

I acquired a larger tract of ground to pump and upgraded to a 12" pump. Otherwise I would still keep this. No idea on actual GPM, all varies on length of run and ft of head.

Asking $600 for the rig. Included in sale is pump, pto shaft, various couplings and snap rings, and an assortment of maybe 50-75ft of lay flat hose. i know one section is 25ft plus in length. Some cut in various lengths but can be coupled. We had a varmint chew on one hose so it needs cutout or patched. I would recommend hooking lay flat hose into hard pipe if you can.

It can be moved by two adults by sliding, not able to lift with two adults. would need a 12ft trailer to haul away. Located in south KC near Raymore, MO. Willing to possibly deliver if location is right.

Video below of flow