Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
King of Callaway
43,137 Posts
:banging: You're killing me

I gotta get the floor in the boat

I really wanna get one about the size of any of whose and go back and find a show with Gordon Ramsay where he goes handfishing and then does them blackened with a sauce served in a lettuce wedge. Flatties are the best eating, other then Walleye and no good fishing is close to me.

Reactions: letemgrow

·
Registered
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:banging: You're killing me

I gotta get the floor in the boat

I really wanna get one about the size of any of whose and go back and find a show with Gordon Ramsay where he goes handfishing and then does them blackened with a sauce served in a lettuce wedge. Flatties are the best eating, other then Walleye and no good fishing is close to me.
Agreed, I wasn't throwing any of those back...

Nuggets ready for the grease!

Food Tableware Computer keyboard Ingredient Recipe

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Need a ride and some fish nuggets?
I'm at the Topeka service area waiting on a service truck. I can't leave and you don't want to haul fish nuggets that far. But yes,, I would love some if I were closer.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Nice job.
Is it just me,the large flats taste just as good as the small ones?Not so with large blues or channels.
I am very meticulous about getting ALL of the red out of the meat. I have not caught one "too big" to still be good to eat. But then again, I dont catch the 50 and 60 pounders other guys do, so they would be better authorities on that.
The amount of meat yield from a 30 pound flathead has to be twice or more the meat yield from a similar sized blue...given the belly flap is good to eat.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts