Flash- Bang LEO's

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Just had a flash bang go off in my hood, guess another raid. Stepped outside to see if any running thru my yard. I'll hold them until the deputies show up. None yet- IMO, we need more live rounds and less of these wimp rubber rounds. Rubber- :bull:

2. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Flash Bangs is cool....:eek::

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    less than lethal has it's place and flash bangs are life saving devices.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    Saving lives of criminals one at a time so they can sit fat and warm on the taxpayers dime

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i am guessing all you blood thirsty souls realize that one of the main goals of any team that would implement bangs is to preserve life. unfortunately at times that means taking a life but the goal is for everyone to come out alive if at all possible. unfortunately the good guys aren't the ones who get to dictate that part of it all the time.

6. Cook

Cook Active Member

May 28, 2003
    [rquote=1887143&tid=131471&author=Cherokee]Just had a flash bang go off in my hood, [/rquote]
    You have a Dodge too?Welcome to the club.:grouphug:I hold my breath when I turn the key.

7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU ARE TYPING!

Parker

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1888224&tid=131471&author=Jeremy]Saving lives of criminals one at a time so they can sit fat and warm on the taxpayers dime[/rquote]
    When the rubber bullets began, crime went up didn't it. Back when lead was used crime was on the way down.
    Bloodthirsty? Are you kidding me? I'm not a LEO just so I don't have to answer a million questions and all the paperwork and psychology of my actions. If a criminal breaks into my home, bring on the body bags- if a criminal pulls a gun on me, ya might need 2 body bags but at least the taxpayer is finished with the fools. I'm sick of all these criminals getting away with a slap on the wrist. You want blood thirsty, bring the ropes and tall trees back, I'll bring the picnic basket so we can watch another criminal swing on the taxpayers dime, that's justice anyway, the laws are for the criminals. Our laws suck for the law abiding only.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1888341&tid=131471&author=winger]i am guessing all you blood thirsty souls realize that one of the main goals of any team that would implement bangs is to preserve life. unfortunately at times that means taking a life but the goal is for everyone to come out alive if at all possible. unfortunately the good guys aren't the ones who get to dictate that part of it all the time.[/rquote]

The only bloodthirsty are the criminals going around shooting innocents. So wanting them dead is bloodthirsty? So be it! Hang them from the tallest tree we can find. Save lives by taking a criminal out is the answer not putting the blame on the people they hurt. What the heck is wrong with you people? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Up the criminals rears! And their sympathizers!!

10. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    Not bloodthirsty, just tired of all this compassion, tolerance and catering to the criminal who cares less if you live or die.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Shoot em and let God sort em out! I must have been 100 years too late or people have turned into a bunch of cry baby victims, so which is it?
    I'm no victim, nor will I ever be.. Want to see more? Visit NativeBowhunter on Twitter. I'm not held back there.

12. ad870

ad870 New Member

Oct 11, 2006
    NE Arkansas
    Of course there could be kids in the house...or they might not know who all is in there. In that case preserving life seems like the right thing to do.

13. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1888987&tid=131471&author=ad870]Of course there could be kids in the house...or they might not know who all is in there. In that case preserving life seems like the right thing to do.[/rquote]

Nailed it there... i agree 100%

AND... arent people innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? An arrest warrant doesnt mean they are guilty.. Many people have been arrested, later to find out the evidence proves innocence.

But I guess those who were innocent should have been kilt.. just because someone pointed a finger at em?

Ya cant just go in guns blazing, hey cherokee and jeremy.. do you want an arrest warrant out there for you, leos come in guns blazing, kill you and your family just because it appeared you were guilty..

When in fact, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were innnocent.

:cheers:

14. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    I was with Cherokee till Reb posted up bout innocent victims getting caught up in the police raids so I will modify Cherokees stand and state Vigilante Justice is the answer if the LEO's hands are so tied.:whistle:

There used to be an organization that policed the neighborhoods pretty well and would clean the dealers, molesters, and wife beaters out today if they hadn't went off on a white supremist tangent. Just sayin.

15. thh058

thh058 Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Jefferson County
    [rquote=1889082&tid=131471&author=Rebel]

AND... arent people innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? An arrest warrant doesnt mean they are guilty.. Many people have been arrested, later to find out the evidence proves innocence.

But I guess those who were innocent should have been kilt.. just because someone pointed a finger at em?

Ya cant just go in guns blazing, hey cherokee and jeremy.. do you want an arrest warrant out there for you, leos come in guns blazing, kill you and your family just because it appeared you were guilty..

When in fact, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were innnocent.

:cheers:[/rquote]

The alleged bad guys wouldn't get shot if they weren't doing anything wrong. I.e. they won't get shot for complying with LEO commands when their door is kicked in.

16. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1889082&tid=131471&author=Rebel][rquote=1888987&tid=131471&author=ad870]Of course there could be kids in the house...or they might not know who all is in there. In that case preserving life seems like the right thing to do.[/rquote]

:cheers:[/rquote]

they dont throw flash bangs for no reason. apparently theres no complience with the police at this point. they dont throw flash bangs for someone with a warrant for an unpaid parking ticket either...think about it. i could care less to be honest, i dont have warrants, heck i've only had 1 speeding ticket since i started driving. i also tend not to hang out with wanted criminals as well...
    you did however exaggerate it a little, never said go in guns a blazing, but known criminals who wont comply...i have not a care in the world. if someone wants to live the life of a criminal, they should be ready to accept the ramifications of their actions. this oh boo hoo society made him do it, he needs compassion and understanding bs has run its course. our prisons are overflowing with criminals who by statistics, when released will be repeat offenders. dead criminals dont rape, murder or molest kids when released.:shrug:

17. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1889082&tid=131471&author=Rebel]
    AND... arent people innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? [/rquote]

Not if you are a teacher. :shrug:

18. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1889504&tid=131471&author=judah][rquote=1889082&tid=131471&author=Rebel]

Not if you are a teacher. :shrug:[/rquote]

Reb, you can get caught red handed killing someone and spend a couple years at most in the state funded hotel system if you get the right lawyer. for instance, my cousins husband killed a lady while drunk driving. a few years in jail and he's out free as a bird. that ladies husband and kids have to live without their mother/wife forever. he gets to go home to his every day...is that justice? he killed someone, knowingly getting in a car drunk...it was murder in my book and imo..he should be sitting for life...thats just me.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm still with Jeremy on this. Get caught red handed and pay the price- period. If you saw someone kill an innocent and the killer was a known felon with a gun pointed at you, What would you do? Cry to Mommy, or would you shoot back? Just keep calling the LEO's and they will keep tagging innocents toes at the morgue. If a known felon gets away with murder all because of "tolerance", then what do you think he's gonna do on Sunday, show up at Mass? No, he's gonna commit another crime, likely a felony, on Sunday.
    Wake the heck up, people!!! Stick PC and Tolerance. All it's doing is creating more criminals- PERIOD!

20. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    [rquote=1889504&tid=131471&author=judah][rquote=1889082&tid=131471&author=Rebel]

Not if you are a teacher. :shrug:[/rquote]

That would depend if you have lost faith in the courts of law to uphold justice. There has become too vast a gulf between legal and just IMO.
    It ain't exactly rocket science to figure out who the thugs are, and yep, I'm one of the law abiding folks that realizes the laws play in the favor of the lawbreakers.
    I have lots of respect for the LEO's, but they are constrained too much to make a difference.
    I can understand where Cherokee is coming from, that's all.