Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Amish man is in laying on his sofa when his wife comes in and says, "You need to fix that outhouse". So, the man lazily gets up ans wanders out to the outhouse and pounds in a couple of nails then he goes back in and lays back down on the couch. A little while later his wife comes in and says, "I thought I told you to fix that outhouse!" So he jumps up a little quicker this time and goes out and fixes some loose boards and then comes back in and lays down on the couch. A while later his wife comes in and says, "Boy! If you don`t fix that outhouse I`m gonna hurt ya!" This time he jumps up and runs out there and he`s a fixin` the roof, the boardsand he gives it a new coat of paint. He goes over that outhouse with a fine tooth comb. He then goes inside and fixes what ever needed fixing in there AND for extra measure, he sticks his head down "the hole" to see if there was something under there that needed fixing. While his head was in the hole his wife snuck up behing him and yelled HEY! That scared him enough to make him jerk his head up and his beard wiskers got snagged in a crack in the seat, pulling on the wiskers causing him to yelp in pain. As he`s sitting there rubbing his chin his wife exclaims, " Aggravatin, aint it!"

·
Registered
69,560 Posts
I would have just handed her a razor......and layed back down on the couch.

·
8,793 Posts
:eek::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
King of Callaway
42,637 Posts
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,800 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I would have just handed her a razor......and layed back down on the couch.
Exactly!:rof2::rof2::rof2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts