Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking for shrooms at CFP's place on Saturday, we decided to wet a line. Between me, CFP and TBQ, I think I saw 8 or 9 bass and catfish caught in about an hour or so.

I won't tell you WHO caught the MOST and the BIGGEST. ;)

This Friday, Rainbow and I are headed down to Truman Lake to work over the crappie! :eek:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by CATFISHPRINCESS
Oh, WHATEVER!!!! I JUST knew I would never hear the end of this one!!!!:stickfight::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: Good time. Good luck at Truman.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by rainbow
Until I met CFP, I never saw a bass caught on a hot dog:hysterical:.
:eek: :hysterical::cheers:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well....in her defense....she was a gracious host and let me cast to the spots of my choice and then she worked around me.

Plus, the two of us were lighting them up until TBQ decided to play so we blamed her when they stopped biting. :D

I think CFP took a picture or two that she may share in the future.

I was, however, handicapped by a small black dog that would not let me stop petting him while I was fishing. So...hey....I did whip CFP using only one hand... :banana:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Oh, so you were on her turf, one handed, did she blind fold you too?
Would not be surprised.............:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
ONE HANDED, MY FOOT!!!

I hate to admit it, but he DID outfish me on my own turf!!! Yesterday it SUCKED to be me!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

I will have pictures of the fish that he caught soon!!! Proof's in the pudding!!! They were nice fish!!!

Hopefully next weekend we can find some morels!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Beth, bass on hot dogs???:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You do have the fisherwoman's touch..:D

Jack

·
Registered
70,521 Posts
caf4 wherebouts you guys going at Truman? The wife and I are heading down on Monday morning for our yearly week of crappie fishing. We are staying at the motel at Osage Bluff. Got our boat down at the marina. I just know she will either catch the biggest or the most or maybe the most biggest. If she keeps it up I might just leave her home next time.........NOT!! We need the meat for the freezer.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are headed for the Osage arm...put in at Talley Bend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.