Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find places to fish from shore across the United States? Having problems finding what I want to know in detail because it keeps putting me on Guids and Charters.

I'm talking about Lakes,Rivers,Gulf and All.If you get what I'm talking about.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is going to find someone with a Boat.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1583444&tid=109923&author=citybowhunter]surf and pier fishing Port Aransas Tx. [/rquote]

Well yea but I'm wanting a Site for Nation Wide if you get what I mean.

I guess I can just pick a spot go from there.I know there is places to fish in every state just need more of a Guide to Camp and have fishing close by.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin just needs a Map of your fravorite Hole.

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
Maybe you will have to start a new website,

www.fishfromshore.net

I doubt very many people will give away their honey hole location, but I think there are places to fish from shore on any lake or river. :cheers:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1583522&tid=109923&author=Rack_Hunter]
Maybe you will have to start a new website,

www.fishfromshore.net

I doubt very many people will give away their honey hole location, but I think there are places to fish from shore on any lake or river. :cheers:[/rquote]

Sounds like an idea.I know I have fished a few states and fished from the bank.And if a person brings up a single state at a time can find several places.I know it would be hard but it would be nice to visit every spot before putting it on a Site telling people about it.

It would be fun,combine Camping,Fishing and Travel.Person can usually get a three day permit resonable.

Thing is we are already getting something together that is going to require traveling and I'm just going along for the ride so it wouldn't be a problem for me to slip off.Plus we have a person setting up Web Sites already.

oneshot
:D Load up the Beer the Big Grin is going on Road Trip.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
are you planing a big road trip :eek::

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1583682&tid=109923&author=Bricky]are you planing a big road trip :eek::[/rquote]

Well she was talking Texas and New York.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin likes Big Apples.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.