Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone every hired a fishing charter/guide in the Pampano Beach area of Florida?

Both of my sons are going to spend a week with us there, first week in January, and was thinking about doing a half day fishing charter.

Thanks.

Reactions: 90acres

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
@Boogan1 in/around that area? If not he might be able to “hook” you up.... (see what I done thar? “hook” you up....... 😝

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,660 Posts
@Boogan1 in/around that area? If not he might be able to “hook” you up.... (see what I done thar? “hook” you up....... 😝
That’s a negative. Boogan1 is a looong ways away.
I hired a charter out of ft lauderdale years ago but it has been way too long to remember the name. The fishing was pretty fun though, my Dad, brother in law and I all had a good time!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Offshore or inshore? I’ve taken my Jonboat down and fished inshore on the gulf side a couple of times now. You have boat don’t you?
Not anymore, and it wouldn't fit in my carry on for the plane. Taking golf clubs instead.I found a guy, out of Pampano beach that had very good reviews. Talked to him for a while yesterday, and booked with him.His name is Tom Hinterschied. We'll see how that rolls. :D

·
Part-time malcontent
7,748 Posts
Not anymore, and it wouldn't fit in my carry on for the plane. Taking golf clubs instead.I found a guy, out of Pampano beach that had very good reviews. Talked to him for a while yesterday, and booked with him.His name is Tom Hinterschied. We'll see how that rolls. :D
Hope you have a good trip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts