Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first ever turkey with a bow this morning.I have bow hunted many years and shot at several turkey but finally nailed one this morning.Had 14 come in on me,
[file]81693[/file]

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Congrats on a very successful hunt!!!! Nothing like smoking a turkey with a bow!!!!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:eek:::cheers::woot: Thats great. I've never taken one with a bow, finally just stopped shootin at em.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
:claphands::cheers:Nice job there :claphands:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Congrats! I thought the first pic looked good, but that last one? I'm hungry! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
:eek:::cheers:

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Good Deal... I'm happy for ya!! That Turkey dinner looks yummy! The Gravy makes it even better. I just fried me some slices of deer backstrap. :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
good deal:eek::
jw how did you pull that off i went out yesterday and everyone told me i had to wear orange and i did and i got busted by a group of turkeys

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
That's awesome! Way to go on the first archery bird. I'm going out next weekend to try and fill my second archery tag on turkeys. Them suckers were everywhere during rifle season. :eek::

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
That is quite an acomplishment. I don't even shoot at em from a tree stand anymore. I just try to get the bow drawn and if I do I count it as a kill without even shooting:claphands:

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts