Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received my Vector in the mail and am pumped to use it after all the good reads about them.

Wondering though, do you folks that have had such good success usually extend the tube all the way?? Seems to me that it might be to my advantage to make it sound more like a juvenile buck by not extending all the way... Any advice would be much appreciated!

·
Grrrrrrr
29,980 Posts
[rquote=1479724&tid=103433&author=Mr_Hannibal]thats one good thing about it, try different pitch grunts and see what happens....good luck huntin.:wave:[/rquote]

+1

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,493 Posts
I use it all different ways. The way I use it the most is in an "s" shape so its easy to grab and hold. I use one or two of my hands on the end of the tube to create different back pressures to make different tones and 'move' the sound around too.

Parker

·
Grrrrrrr
29,980 Posts
[rquote=1479859&tid=103433&author=Parker]I use it all different ways. The way I use it the most is in an "s" shape so its easy to grab and hold. I use one or two of my hands on the end of the tube to create different back pressures to make different tones and 'move' the sound around too.

Parker[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: How many hands do you have???:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.