Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in to say hi from Indiana.I have been reading and getting a kick out of all the charactors on here.You all seem to have a good time!
My family are all big turkey hunting fans.My wife and I have two sons Evan(18) and Hunter is 8.Hunter will hit the turkey woods this spring for the first time, I think.Evan was 10 when he started and is a way better caller than I ever was.He has a vest full of calls and isn't afraid to use them.My wife Missy started turkey hunting about 6 years back and and is a great hunting buddy.You can't throw her in a deer stand but come spring ,she is all hunt!!!
Missy finished her slam this year with a double on Rio's.One shot took out two longbeards and opened up her right eye.She packed it off better than most.5 stitches at the emergency room and she was good to go!
Here is proof of some of the fun we had this season.

Picture was pre stitches and she still had a smile!!

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Nate, Good to have ya here! I am the former Greensburg resident! Do NOT listen to a thing ED tells you about me!!! LOL

I am awaiting the totes from him. He told me about the third one and I have decided that it will go to auction for the disabled fund as well! This time it will be at the silent auction in September!

I truely look forward to April!!! It is about to kill me wiating that long!

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
nssporleder

Dang we is gettin' overun by Hoosiers.:D

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Welcome to the board!
And thanks for sharing all the pics!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Gret pics and story!

:banana:Welcome aboard :banana:

post often, don't be a stranger:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.