First come.. first served for moderators of a new forum.....

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by mrb, May 28, 2009.

1. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    Gonna try this new political forum thing again and see if the time is right for a new outlet for our members..

I have opened a new forum that is not even associated with or modeled after MWT...... What I need are members willing to moderate this new board. Thought I'd give you guys/gals here first option...... Gonna be a pretty open board with politics, gun issues and others topics of interest as directed by the members....

Anyone interested??????

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    What type of moderation are you looking for? 24/7 moderation, periodically throughout the day.. or what?

I ask as sure id be glad to help out whereever needed, i aint much of a political poster, so all i would do is moderate.

If ya want my assistance, sign me up.

If not, fine by da reb

:cheers:

3. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Just let me know what ya need Dave---I'll do my part-----:cheers::cheers:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    What kind of moderation would be involved?
    If its a political forum, I would assume that almost anything goes. Folks will end up calling each other names and such so you couldnt possibly make the rules too restrictive I wouldnt think.

I'm ok with the idea for sure. Not sure I'd be qualified to moderate a political forum but I'd help out where needed if you need me. :cheers:

5. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1278588&tid=89471&author=rat]What kind of moderation would be involved?
    If its a political forum, I would assume that almost anything goes. Folks will end up calling each other names and such so you couldnt possibly make the rules too restrictive I wouldnt think.

I'm ok with the idea for sure. Not sure I'd be qualified to moderate a political forum but I'd help out where needed if you need me. :cheers:[/rquote]

Your call my friend........... It is to be on a very limited mod scale. IE, no threats, no nudity, no anti PC stuff but IMHO, that is about the limit.....

And it will not to be associated with MWT so we can be a little looser there.....

Let me know.....

6. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    I'd be willing to mod. with an iron fist. Pretty much anything goes except threats and nudity I guess?

7. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    mission scrubbed........ :cheers::cheers:

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    henry, did you break it

:peepwall: