Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
19,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish I could figure out why all my pic's have "rings" on 'em... :roll2:

I've cleaned & cleaned the lens' on the camera and trailcam case, again & again, and I still can't get rid of it.

Now I'm thinking that maybe the camera's not seated correctly in the gasket, and it's creating a reflection.

:mad: :confused:

I pulled the unit, to take it home & try to figure it out...

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
That entire pic is awesome..................:cheers:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Cool....

My next BIG goal is to get a bobcat with a rifle. I have a place all picked out in the house for the mount.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Chairman thats exactly the problem I had with mine. a little lubricating...(finger in my mouth) and rubbing it around the seal and seating it firmly took care of mine.

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
"After Midnight we're gonna let it all hang down"............and so on........ Great pic there Chairman. Some times that ring will appear just after dark because of condensation forming on the lens of the box or it could very well be what hunter7X said too.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
Congrats on the cat chairman. Never had a deer & cat in the same pic. Yes, the ring is flashbleed. Some of the flash is escaping inside the case & is being picked up by the lens.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.